Delete a zone.
An account token, server token, or user token may be used to run this endpoint.
- id (required): The ID of a zone.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API “Standard Responses” page.
- Zone Invalid: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters. In this context, it means that the ID given for a zone was not valid.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Zone Not Found: This error means that a zone with the given ID was not found, although it existed at some point.
DELETE https://ioe.droplit.io/api/zones/ZONE-ID HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit zone delete ZONE-ID