Delete a webhook.
An account token or server token may be used to run this endpoint.
- id (required): The ID of the webhook.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API “Standard Responses” page.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Webhook Invalid: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters. In this context, it means that the ID given for a webhook was not valid.
- Webhook Not Found: This error means that a webhook with the given ID was not found, although it existed at some point.
DELETE https://ioe.droplit.io/api/webhooks/WEBHOOK-ID HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit webhook delete WEBHOOK-ID