Delete a user.
The user ID must be explicitly specified using the ecosystem ID which contains that user.
An account token or server token may be used to run this endpoint.
- ecosystemId (required): The ID of the ecosystem.
- id (required): The unique ID of a user.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API “Standard Responses” page.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Ecosystem Not Found: This error means that an ecosystem with the given ID was not found. This is distinct from an invalid ecosystem ID being specified; this means that the ecosystem ID once existed, but no longer does.
- User Not Found: This error means that user with the given ID was not found.
DELETE https://ioe.droplit.io/api/users/ECOSYSTEM-ID;USER-ID HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit user delete USER-ID