Delete an ecosystem.
An account token may be used to run this endpoint.
- id (required): The ID of the ecosystem.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API Standard Responses page.
- Ecosystem Invalid: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with an invalid ID linked to the parameter that designates the ecosystem ID. In this context, it means that the ID given for an ecosystem was not valid.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Ecosystem Not Found: This error means that an ecosystem with the given ID was not found. This is distinct from an invalid ecosystem ID being specified; this means that the ecosystem ID once existed, but no longer does.
POST https://ioe.droplit.io/api/ecosystems/ECOSYSTEM-ID HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit ecosystem delete --ecosystemId ECOSYSTEM-ID