Delete a service class.
The service class name must be explicitly specified using the ecosystem ID which contains that class.
An account token or server token may be used to run this endpoint.
- ecosystemId (required): The ID of the ecosystem.
- name (required): The unique name of a service class.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API Standard Responses page.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Ecosystem Invalid: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with an invalid ID linked to the parameter that designates the ecosystem ID. In this context, it means that the ID given for an ecosystem was not valid.
- Ecosystem Not Found: This error means that an ecosystem with the given ID was not found. This is distinct from an invalid ecosystem ID being specified; this means that the ecosystem ID once existed, but no longer does.
- Service Not Found: This error means that a service by the given name and/or format was not found.
DELETE https://ioe.droplit.io/api/serviceclasses/ECOSYSTEM-ID;SERVICE-CLASS-NAME HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit serviceclass delete SERVICE-CLASS-NAME --ecosystemId ECOSYSTEM-ID