Delete a device.
An account token, server token, or user token may be used to run this endpoint.
- id (required): The ID of the device.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API Standard Responses page.
- Device Invalid: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with an invalid ID. In this context, it means that the ID given for a client is invalid.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Device Not Found: This error means that a device with the given ID was not found. This is distinct from an invalid device ID being specified; this means that the device ID once existed, but no longer does.
DELETE https://ioe.droplit.io/api/devices/DEVICE-ID HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit device delete DEVICE-ID