Delete a client.
An account token or server token may be used to run this endpoint.
- id (required): The ID of the client.
- No content returned, only the status code. See the REST API Standard Responses page.
- Client Invalid: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with an invalid ID. In this context, it means that the ID given for a client is invalid.
- No Query String Allowed: The standard error structure defines this error as invalid parameters, with additional parameters in the query string. In this context, it means that no query string is allowed at all when calling this endpoint.
- Client Not Found: This error means that a client with the given ID was not found. This is distinct from an invalid client ID being specified; this means that the client ID once existed, but no longer does.
DELETE https://ioe.droplit.io/api/clients/CLIENT-ID HTTP/1.1 authorization: TOKEN
droplit client delete CLIENT-ID